In terms of scientific publishing standards, articles to be submitted should be prepared in accordance with the criteria of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE), the World Association of Medical Editors (WAME) and the Committee of Publication Ethics (COPE).
- All articles must be complied with the research and publication ethics. The responsibility of the articles belongs to the authors.
- Articles are required to have not been published in anywhere previously, and/or are not in the evaluation process for publication.
- Articles must be submitted with the Copyright Transfer Form signed by all authors to begin the evaluation process. For authors' order, the signature order in the Copyright Transfer Form is based on.
- The corresponding author is responsible for the final version of the article on behalf of all authors.
- Compliance with The Principles of Helsinki Declaration (https://www.wma.net/what-we-do/medical-ethics/declaration-of-helsinki/) is required in all studies including “human” factor. In this kind of studies, authors must state that they perform the study in compliance with these principles, they have taken the approval from ethics committee of their institution and the “informed consent” from people participating the study, in the MATERIAL AND METHODS section.
- If “animal” factor was used in the study, authors must state that they have protected the animal rights in line with the principles of Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals (https://grants.nih.gov/grants/olaw/guide-for-the-care-and-use-of-laboratory-animals.pdf) and they have taken the approval from ethics committee of their institution, in the MATERIAL AND METHODS section.
- In case reports, informed consent must be taken from patients.
- The information of the ethics committee approval should be indicated together with the name of the committee, approval date and number, in the MATERIAL AND METHODS section.
- If there is a direct-indirect commercial relation or an institution giving financial support in the study, authors must state that they have no commercial relationship with the commercial product, medicine, company etc. used, or if any, what kind of a relationship they have (consultant, other agreements), in the cover letter to the editor.
- The authors are responsible for reporting all personal and financial relationships that may be related with the study. It is necessary to state clearly whether there is any conflict of interest related to the submission and/or evaluation of the article.
- Compliance of the articles with the scientific and ethical rules is responsibility of authors.