Avrasya Terim Dergisi applies the double-blind peer review method for evaluating the submitted manuscripts.
The authors, reviewers and editors are invited to obey, accept and apply the ethical rules suggested by ICMJE (International Committee of Medical Journal Editors) and COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics).
Additionally, to contribute the highest quality science to ATD, authors are expected to do the following:
1. Present a precise and accurate account of the research performed and a clear, objective discussion of its significance.
2. Include sufficient detail and reference to sources of information in a manuscript to permit the author’s peers to repeat the work. Limitations on use of or access to data must be clearly identified.
3. Identify sources of all information and cite those publications that have been influential in determining the nature of the reported work and that guide the reader quickly to the primary and other earlier work essential for understanding the present investigation. Information obtained privately, as in conversation or correspondence, should not be used or reported without explicit permission from the source.
4. Carefully document methodology, assumptions, and uncertainty.
5. Follow the appropriate procedures in force in their countries that govern the ethics of work done with human or animal subjects.
6. Never plagiarize the work or ideas of others or your own work. Always provide appropriate citation.
7. Avoid unnecessary fragmentation or redundant publication of research reports to artificially increase the number of publications.
8. Never include personal criticism in a written piece of work.
9. Report to the Editor any changes made to the manuscript after acceptance.
10. Include as coauthors only those persons who have made significant scientific contributions to the work, and determine order of authorship in a manner appropriate to the contribution. All coauthors share responsibility for the quality and integrity of the submitted and published manuscript.
11. Reveal to the Editor any potential conflict of interest for any author that might be affected by publication of the results contained in a manuscript or in the development of the research.
12. List all funding sources and sources of data or other in-kind support for all authors in the acknowledgments.
13. In the role of corresponding author, ensure that all coauthors are fully cognizant of the steps and changes in the manuscript during the peer review process.
Plagiarism is using another person’s words or ideas without giving credit to that person or that person’s work. This includes using text, figures, tables, or ideas, and includes not just duplicating any of these items but also close paraphrasing of text that still represents someone else’s ideas or work.
To avoid potential plagiarism:
Ensure that permission (in writing) has been obtained for reuse of any text, figures, or tables from the author and copyright holder
Learn the journal’s usage permission policy and proper citation
Remember that self-plagiarism is still plagiarism
Ethical Committee Permissions for Clinical and Animal Experiments
The clinical and animal experiment researches requiring ethical committee decision should be attached Ethical Committee Approval document per experiment.
The following License and Copyright Agreement is valid for any article published by Avrasya Terim Dergisi:
In submitting the manuscript, the authors certify that:
They are authorized by their coauthors to enter into these arrangements. The work described has not been published before (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review or thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication has been approved by all the authors and by the responsible authorities tacitly or explicitly of the institutes where the work has been carried out. They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
They agree to the following license and copyright agreement:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant Avrasya Terim Dergisi journal a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant Avrasya Terim Dergisi journal commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party (Avrasya Terim Dergisi ) the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
Anyone is free:
- to Share to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
Attribution. The original authors must be given credit.
- For any reuse or distribution, it must be made clear to others what the license terms of this work are.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if the copyright holders give permission.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
I/we certify that the submitted paper is in convenience with moral rules and grant no injury occurs when the mentioned methods and materials are applied.
All the materials belong to the submitted paper (accepted or declined photos, original figures etc.) will be kept by Editorial Board for any intended period and then will be cleared.
These conditions are assumed to be accepted by the authors and co-authors as soon as they submit their manuscript.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. The conditions are granted by the editorial management of the journal within our privacy principals.
Note that publishing in Avrasya Terim Dergisi (ATD) is free of charge.
Avrasya Terim Dergisi