Note for International Authors:
International authors do not have to add the Turkish abstract of the manuscript, but they should provide their ORCID and Ethical Committee Approval of Research while uploading the manuscript file. They should only fill in the English version of the Title Page. Copyright form and plagiarism report of the submitted manuscript will be provided later after an initial screening of the manuscript by the editors.
Submission Guideline and Evaluation Process
1. The manuscripts submitted to the journal should not be previously published in any journal or should not be sent for publication elsewhere. However, papers presented but not published in any scientific meeting can be uploaded by providing the name, place, and date of the meeting on the title page.
2. Manuscripts must be anonymized and written in accordance with the “Erzincan University Journal of Education Faculty Template”. Three files should be uploaded to the manuscript submission system. a) For the Title Page download link. b) For Manuscript Template download link. c) For Copyright form download link. d)Ethical Committee Approval Document.
3. Anonymized manuscripts should be submitted as Microsoft Word and titled "Main Text". Each paper must contain an abstract of 150-200 words with up to 5 keywords. A separate title page should be provided which, apart from the Main Text File, should also include full names of all the authors, their affiliations, ORCIDs, e-mail and postal addresses. The manuscripts must follow the rules of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (sixth edition). For APA book, For basic information about the style, and also visit PURDUE OWL.
4. All processes about the manuscripts sent to the journal are conducted online and authors can follow every step and contact the editor from the manuscript submission system.
5. Submitted manuscripts are first checked with regard to convenience with the journal editing template, plagiarism in the pre-screening phase. Manuscripts are then evaluated by English language editors. The manuscripts not confirmed by language editor and/or not found suitable for writing template are rejected.
6. Manuscript found suitable in terms of writing and language is sent to the chief editor and reviewed according to the publication policy of the journal. If it is approved by the chief editor, it is sent to the field editor. If not, it is rejected by the editor with editorial review comments.
7. The manuscript approved by the editor and field editor is sent to at least two referees holding min. Ph.D. degree in the field-related in order to review by taking into consideration the aim, scope, significance and the criteria of publication policy of the journal. This process works as a double-blind peer review.
8. The referees evaluate the manuscript according to the “Referee Assessment Form”.
9. If both reviewers the manuscripts were sent to accept the manuscript, the manuscript is put in order to be published with the confirmation of field editor. If both reviewers reject the manuscript, it is not published. If one of the reviewers has a different opinion, the manuscript is sent to a third referee. It is decided on the acceptance or rejection of publication according to the third referee’s opinion.
10. Based on reports of the reviewers, it is decided on no need for any revision (Acceptance), publishing after revision on sides stated in the referee report (Acceptance), re-peer checking after revision on sides stated in the referee report (Revision) or rejecting the manuscript to publish (Rejection). The decision taken according to referees’ reports is announced to the author or authors as soon as possible.
11. In the event of the reviewers’ demand for further revision, the author is supposed to send the final manuscript by completing the revisions in a month at the latest. The editor sends back the manuscript to the author unless the corrections are made in the stated time.
12. Author(s) are responsible for all ideas and scientific ethics in the articles and any responsibility cannot be given to EUJEF.
13. No copyright payment is made to the author(s) of the accepted manuscripts.
14. The editor of the journal ultimately decides on whether an article is published or not.
15. All articles submitted to the journal system are checked via similarity programs before and after the publication.
17. DOI numbers were assigned for all accepted manuscripts.
16. All articles published in this journal are available for free online access to readers. There is no complimentary print copy of the journal volume.
17. All copyrights of the articles published in the journal are transferred to the EUJEF.
18. There is not any article process charge or any fee in any phase of the publication process in EUJEF. It is totally free of charge for authors.