The International Journal of Active Learning (IJAL) is reviewed in the following national and international indexes.
- SOBIAD Citation Index is a National Citation Index covering the subjects of Social Sciences, Science, and Health Sciences with more than 1,000 journals are indexed and users are referred to. At the same time, Turkey is a national index based social sciences. https://atif.sobiad.com/index.jsp?modul=dergi-sayfasi&ID=273
- ASOS index (Akademia Social Sciences Index), is a professional indexing online database that indexed regular and peer-reviewed journals in the field of social sciences in printed or electronic media, depending on the periodical publication principles. http://asosindex.com.tr/index.jsp
DRJI (Directory of Research Journal Indexing) is to increase the visibility and ease of use of open access scientific and scholarly journals thereby promoting their increased usage and impact. DRJI supply champion has access to global-renowned content in all discipline areas including journal articles. We advocate, educate, and provide the central resource for indexing. DRJI encourages the participation of all persons, groups, and organizations interested in indexing and related methods of information retrieval. http://olddrji.lbp.world/JournalProfile.aspx?jid=2536-5258
- Scientific Indexing Services (SIS) offering academic database services to researcher. Its mainly: citation indexing, analysis, and maintains citation databases covering thousands of academic journals, books, proceedings and any approved documents SIS maintains academic database services to researchers, journal editors, and publishers. SIS focuses on: citation indexing, citation analysis, and maintains citation databases covering thousands of academic journals. http://sindexs.org/JournalList.aspx
- Academic Resource Index is open access with a high standard indexing database for researchers and publishers. The Journal Database contains 420,000+ journals from different publishers, which includes the title, abbreviation, journal host URL, index, publisher, description (aims and scope), online ISSN and print ISSN, etc. Research Bible may freely index journals, research papers, call for papers, research position. Journal Database try to cover all open access scientific and scholarly journals that use an appropriate quality control system, and it will not be limited to particular languages or subject areas. (http://journalseeker.researchbib.com/view/issn/2536-5258)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine) is one of the world's most voluminous search engines, especially for academic open access web resources. BASE is operated by Bielefeld University Library, Germany. It facilitates effective and targeted searches and retrieves high quality, academically relevant results. The articles metadata is harvested periodically, a period of around 2-4 weeks could occur between the publication and indexing. https://www.base-search.net/