To evaluate an article submitted from the system, follow these steps:
1. Log in with your username and password.
2. Log in by selecting the journal in the top menu.
3. Click on the "Referee" button on the left side.
4. On the page that opens, you will see the name and status of the article you are asked to evaluate. Click on the article name.
5. The new opening page asks if you agree to evaluate the article. To accept, you need to click on the "I Want to Evaluate" button in the green section.
6. After accepting the evaluation, you can download the article file by clicking on the "Evaluation Version" heading in the dialog section. Referee evaluations should be made on this file and the evaluation process of the article should be completed by clicking on the "Fill Out and Submit Form" link on the same page.
7. You can upload the article file on which you have marked the corrections to the system in the ADD FILE-SEND section.
• Referees invited for article evaluation are expected to submit their acceptance or rejection decisions within 15 calendar days. The referee who does not report any decisions at the end of this period is deemed to have rejected the evaluation and the editor may appoint a new referee or send a reminder to the referee.
• The referees who accept the evaluation are expected to express their opinions within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of acceptance of the invitation.
• The names of the referees invited for evaluation are not reported to the authors (Single-Blind Peer Review).
• Referees who want to see the corrected article again as a result of their suggestions are expected to respond to the authors' feedback within 15 (fifteen) calendar days. During this period, it is assumed that the referees who do not express comments express a positive opinion.
• All users who referee are deemed to have agreed to act according to the Code of Ethics of our journal.