Adriana Burlea-Schiopoiu is a professor of Management at the University of Craiova, Romania, Romanian ambassador for ARGH (Association Francophone de Gestion des Ressources Humaines http://www.agrh.fr/les-ambassadeurs/; President of the Regional Commission of Experts (CRE) - Central and Eastern Europe - https://www.auf.org/europe-centrale-orientale/a-propos/instances-regionales/, President of the AIS SIG – Cognitive Analytics Management (SIGCAM), Member of the Scientific Council of the University Agency of the Francophonie (AUF) - https://www.auf.org/a-propos/les-instances/le-conseil-scientifique/; Head of Cyber-Security Branch – Scientific Innovation Research Group (SIRG); Member of the Directors Board of Doctoral School of the University of Craiova - https://www.ucv.ro/invatamant/educatie/programe_doctorat/consiliul_CSUD.php
She is a professor teaching and research in Human Resources Management, Project Management, Social Audit, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Negotiation Techniques at the University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in Romania. She was visiting Professor teaching and research in Cross-Cultural Management, Human Resources Management, Intercultural Management at universities in France, Poland, and Latvia.
Professor Adriana Burlea-Schiopoiu was invited as the keynote speaker for many international conferences in France, Portugal, Albania, Lebanon, India, Indonesia, Iraq, and Turkey. She is a member of many organizing committees of the national and international journals and conferences. She stimulated and encouraged the cooperation between her university and the other universities around the world (for example, cooperation with staff and teachers from other International Universities in various scientific projects – For example, universities from France, USA, UK, Swiss, Belgium, Italy, Portugal, Norway, and Holland). She published in prestigious journals, for example, Journal of Cleaner Production, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Environmental Management, International Journal of Finance & Economics.
PhD Business Administration (2023)
Okan University, Turkey
MBA Human Resource (2014)
MBA Health Management (2004)
Baqai institute of management science
BSc Medical Technology, Cardiovascular Science (2003)
Ziauddin Medical University, Pakistan
Zahoor H., & Ghulam, M. (2019). Impact of training and development on nurses and technical staff’s performance and motivation, A case study of Shamsi hospital Karachi. InTraders International Trade Congress Congress Book
Zahoor H., Mustafa, N., (2020).Game changing role of HRD &Leadership amid and Post COVID - Turkey. The 6th InTraders International Conference on International
Trade Proceeding Book 5-9 October 2020 (e-conference) https://www.intraders.org/october
Zahoor H., Ghulam, M.,&Mustafa, N. (2020). Emotional intelligence is the Beta Blocker for job stress. A study of academicians of Pakistan and Turkey. InTraders Academic Journal.
Mustafa, N. Zahoor H. Majoo, F. & Ullah, A. (2020). Collaborative Learning Aspect for Training Hip and Knee Joint Anatomy. Rheumatic Diseases and Treatment Journal, 2020 PDF: 105, 1:1, https://doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.18591.30883
Mustafa, N. Zahoor H., (2020). “Transcranial Doppler Sonography for Detecting Stenosis or Occlusion of Intracranial Arteries in People with Acute Ischemic Stroke in Neurocritical Care Unit”, Arch Health Sci; 4(1): 1-17
Mustafa, N., Zahoor, H., & Majoo, F. M. (2020). Pandemic SARS Coronavirus-2
Infections in Humans-COVID-19 . İstanbul Gelişim Üniversitesi Sağlık Bilimleri Dergisi.
Hina Zahoor H., and Nasir Mustafa. “Mental Well-being and Loneliness Among Residents of Karachi During the Second Lockdown of COVID-19”. Acta Scientific Neurology 4.5 (2021): 51-55.
Zahoor, H. & Mustafa, N. (2021). Human Resource Practices as an Amplifier for Managerial Emotional Intelligence to Boost Employee Performance . İstanbul Gelişim Üniversitesi Sağlık Bilimleri Dergisi , (13) , 56-70 . DOI: 10.38079/igusabder.811555
Zahoor H, Mustafa N. (2022). Substantial role of big data in global outbreak: from tracking and diagnosing virus to vaccine discovery. Arch Health Sci Res. ;9(3):144-148
Zahoor, H. & Mustafa, N. (2022). The association between healthcare staff personal branding and patients’ perceived service quality: An evidence based research of the healthcare sector in Pakistan . InTraders International Trade Academic Journal , 5 (2) , 138-154 . DOI: 10.55065/intraders.1131331
Karaman, F., KavgaoĞlu, D., Yildirim, G., Rashidi, M., Zahoor, H., & Kiskaç, N. (2023). Development of the educational leadership scale for nursing students: a methodological study. BMC nursing, 22(1), 110-110.
Substantial role of health communication in healthcare.
Publication date: 2021/12/31
Book: HEALTH & SCIENCE 2021-III
Publisher: Efe Academy Publication
'Emotional intelligence, strategic emotional intelligence and leadership: a guide book' Publication date: 22.08.2022
Publisher: Istanbul Gelisim University
ISBN number: '978-605-4827-88-6'
• Intraders 2nd international conference, Sakarya, Turkey, October 4, 5, 2018
• Intraders 4th international conference, Sakarya, Turkey, October 7,8,9 2019
• National student congress on health science, Istanbul Gelisim university,18-19 April
• Intraders 6th international conference). Game changing role of HRD amid and post COVID-19, Istanbul ,Turkey.October 5-9 2020
• The 7th InTraders International Conference on International Trade 25-26 May 2022 International Balkan University, Skopje, N. Macedonia. The association between healthcare staff personal branding and patients’ perceived service quality: An evidence based research of the healthcare sector in Pakistan.
1. WHO – A participation in Emerging respiratory viruses, including COVID-19: methods for detection, prevention, response and control (2020)
2. WHO - A participation in Incident Management system: Introduction to Health sector Emergency Response Management(2020)
3. WHO -A participation in Competency-Based Learning: (2020)
4. WHO -A participation in Operational Planning Guidelines and COVID-19 Partners Platform to support country preparedness and response (2019)
5. ELSEVIER – A participation in Standing up for Science,Research academy (2020)
6. Researcher Academy- Standing up for Science(2020)
7. Researcher Academy- How to create impact with patient and public involvement
8. WHO -ePROTECT occupational health and safety (2020)
9. WHO - Introduction to Poliomyelitis and the Global Polio Eradication Initiative (2020)
10. WHO - Occupational health and safety for health workers in the context of COVID-19 (2020)
11. WHO - Neglected tropical diseases in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic: impact and guidance December 31, 2020
12. WHO - Orientation to national deployment and vaccination planning for COVID-19 vaccines January 1, 2021
13. WHO - COVID-19 vaccination training for health workers.January 1, 2021
14. WHO - Management and Facilitation of a Country COVID-19 Intra-Action Review (IAR) January 3, 2021
15. WHO - The Public Health Emergency Operations Centre(PHEOC) Hina ZahoorJanuary 3, 2021
16. WHO - Introducing Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) in Emergencies. May 11, 2022
17. BrightTalk-Personal Branding Power Panel: Showing Up Authentically in 2022
18. BrightTalk-Focus on federal and state health care reforms, 202
19. BrightTalk-Emotional Intelligence For Sales Leadership. May 11, 2022
20. BrightTalk-Introducing Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) in Emergencies. May 11, 2022
21. BrightTalk-Introduction to Decision Analysis Using Precision Tree. May 14, 2022
22. Risk Analysis in the Decision-Making Process for Senior Management. May 14, 2022
Aga Khan University (2011)
Business English Course
Certificate of HP Life E-learning (2014)
Certificate of HP Life E-learning (2015)
British School of Etiquettes
Business social Etiquette
Management Courses Certification
Mohammad Ali Jinnah university
Advanced Research Methodology February 2018-June 2018
Corporate Governance February 2018-June 2018
Strategic Finance July 2018-August 2018
Organization theory design September 2018-january 2019
Quantitative Research Methodology September 2018-january 2019
After graduating from Gaziantep High School in 1989, I graduated from Marmara University Business Management & Administration English department in 1995. I got my Master's Degree in Economics from Çukurova University in 1998 (with Prof. Dr. Neşe ALGAN titled the thesis on government support to SMEs), and my PhD in 2004 (The effect of Social Security on private savings with Prof. Dr. Mahir FİSUNOĞLU, Influence of Social Security on private savings in the World and in Turkey). I completed my thesis titled pension systems. In 2004, I started my job as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Gaziantep University. I visited the University of L'Aquila in Italy in 2005 and the University of Lodz in Poland in 2014 within the framework of the faculty exchange program.
Between 2005-2008, I worked as the Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences of Gaziantep University and as the Erasmus Department Coordinator of the Department of Economics between 2005-2014. In 2015, I received the title of university associate professor in the field of Microeconomics. My duty as the head of the Department of Economic Theory, which started in 2018, continues. I received the title of Professor in 2021.
Courses: Ekon 203 Microeconomics I, Ekon 204 Microeconomics II, Econ 101 Introduction to Economics (for engineering faculty students), Ekon 191 Introduction to Microeconomics (for Business Administration students), Ekon 351 Econometrics, Econ 317 Globalization and Economic Crises, Ekon 542 Current Economic Problems, Ekon 501 Microeconomic Theory, Ekon 601 Advanced Microeconomic Analysis
Prof. Dr. Rashmi Gujrati , Campus Director - Rector KC Group of Institution, Nawanshahr, India
Dr. Rashmi Gujrati is a Professor in Management, Campus Director of KC Group Of Institutions Nawanshahr & International Visiting Professor of California Institute of Behavioral Science US and Tomori Pal College Hungary, Akdeniz University Turkey. She has 33 years experience in teaching. Her area interests are International Trade & Finance, Export & Import, Marketing, Economy, and Entrepreneurship. She is Researcher, Teacher, Educator, and Administrator. She is International speaker and leader, academician and education expert. She is global keynote speaker, Plenary and resource person in California, Berlin, Spain, Romania, Turkey, Italy, England, Philippines, Portugal, Albania.
She has participating and conducted in over 200 International management conferences, Symposia and Seminars, Workshop, FDP,s EDP by chairing technical sessions. She has about 250 papers publish in International Journal single author and 100 + papers in National Journal and various chapters in Book and books published On Women empowerment , New Horizon Marketing Management, Digital Entrepreneurship. Covid 19 impact on FDI. Export management etc. She is a Life Member of Indian Commerce Association Indian Accounting Association, Indian College Principals Association All India university, International Association of University.
She is Editor-in-chief of International Journal , Regulatory board Member, Scientific & Review Committee, Advisory Board, Editorial research project/trainer/consultant/researcher, AASE Member Chung Yaun Christiana University Taiwan, Regulatory board, Laescuela Education Scientific & Research Synergy Foundation (RSF) Indonesia , (IJEFMS) Science Publish Group, USA,FSSER Malaysia, GI-SSF Malaysia, Reviewer IBIMA Association Spain, Common Ground Research Networks University of Illinois USA. Chief Editor & President of Tradepreneur Academic Platform Southampton UK.
- teaching activities (course/seminar, evaluation) in the disciplines: Civil
Law. Persons, Private International Law, Civil Law. General Theory,
European Union Law
- scientific research
- consultations, guidance, tutoring
InTraders International Trade Academic Journal
Prof. Dr. Adriana BURLEA-SCHIOPOIU, University of Craiova, Romania
Assoc. Prof. Dr., Liza ALILI SULEJMANI, International Balkan University, Macedonia
PhD Faculty Member, Ali YILDIZ, Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University, Türkiye
InTraders International Trade Academic Journal by InTraders International Trade Academic Journal is licensed under this Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.