• Indication of compliance with copyright regulations for the intellectual and artistic works usedQUESTION: Should a retrospective Ethics Committee Permission be obtained for publications produced from studies and thesis completed in previous years?
If the study requires the use of human and animal subjects, an international declaration, guide, etc. should be declared appropriate.
B. Ethical Principles for Referees
1. Referees should be aware that the evaluation process is confidential and should not be shared with third parties.
2. The referees must submit an objective, impartial, scientific, understandable and constructive evaluation report about the study within the specified time.
3. Referee reports will also include an assessment of the scientific nature of the article (the subject covered, the method used, or the appropriate use of the relevant literature). This evaluation must be made about the content, whether positive or negative.
4. It is not recommended and considered unethical for the reviewer to request citations for their own work. If the referee's studies are related to the study he is examining, he can specify 1 or 2 studies, but the studies mentioned are advisory and it is up to the author whether to use the specified studies or not.
5. When it is understood that the work is plagiarized or has been previously published elsewhere, the referees should notify the editor.
2. Publication Policy
1. InTraders International Trade Journal (InTraders) is an international, peer-reviewed and scientific journal. It publishes in accordance with the publication principles listed below.
2. InTraders aims to contribute to the development of science at the national and international levels by creating a platform where scientific studies can be published.
3.InTraders; It publishes original scientific research in the fields of international trade, economics, business, supply chain management, law and international relations, presenting congress papers, book reviews, and letters to the editor.
4. InTraders publishes scientific studies in English and Turkish languages, with the default language being English.
5. InTraders are published electronically twice a year, in the Summer (July) and Autumn (December) terms. It also publishes a special issue if deemed necessary.
6. InTraders does not accept articles for any issue. Articles can be submitted to the journal at any time.
7. InTraders publishes using the TÜBİTAK ULAKBİM DergiPark system. All transactions related to the article are carried out through the DergiPark system.
8. InTraders publishes at https://dergipark.org.tr/tr/pub/intraders. In addition, it offers all issues in the archive section of its congress pages free of charge to open access. https://www.intraders.org/turkce/
9. The author/authors declare and undertake that the article submitted to InTraders for evaluation for publication has not been published, accepted for publication, or sent to another journal for publication, in Turkey and/or abroad, in Turkish or any other language before.
10. Author(s) has/have; Patent rights, intellectual property rights, including copyright, of the author(s) or, if any, of the author(s) employer are reserved.
11. All legal and scientific responsibilities regarding the content of the articles published in InTraders belong to the author(s).
12. InTraders does not pay royalties for work.
13. InTraders is free of charge for authors and readers.
14. InTraders published articles can be quoted by showing the source.
15. InTraders permits readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print and use for any legal purpose the articles in the journal by citing the source.
16. InTraders undertakes not to publish in violation of publication ethics and all articles submitted to the journal are subject to plagiarism/similarity control by the editor.
17. Whether the article submitted to InTraders is covered by the journal; The editor checks whether it is uploaded to the system correctly/completely and whether the article is prepared properly.
18. InTraders double-blind referee evaluation system is used. The "positive" opinion of at least two referees is sought for the acceptance of the article for publication. If one of the referees gives a "positive" and the other a "negative" opinion, the article is sent to a third referee. The editor completes the referee evaluation process by sending two “positive” referee opinions to the Editorial Board.
19. The Editorial Board makes the final decision for the publication of all articles that have two “positive” referee opinions.
20. For the articles accepted for publication, a “Certificate of Acceptance for Publication” signed by the editor is sent upon the request of the author.
21. Uses information such as names, titles and e-mail addresses shared on the journal website only for the stated purposes of this journal; It is not used for any other purpose or made available to other people.
22. InTraders accepts the Open Access Principles set forth in the Budapest Open Access Initiative. The journal has accepted the Budapest Open Access Initiative.
23. InTraders is committed to applying publication ethics to the highest standards and to following the practise guide prepared by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE: Committee on Publication Ethics).
24. Artifacts in InTraders are archived with the Dergipak system.
25. InTraders is licensed under a Creative Commons (CC) Attribution 4.0 International License.
Intradersorg@gmail.com address can be used for questions, suggestions and comments.
InTraders International Trade Academic Journal
Prof. Dr. Adriana BURLEA-SCHIOPOIU, University of Craiova, Romania
Assoc. Prof. Dr., Liza ALILI SULEJMANI, International Balkan University, Macedonia
PhD Faculty Member, Ali YILDIZ, Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University, Türkiye
InTraders International Trade Academic Journal by InTraders International Trade Academic Journal is licensed under this Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.