InTraders International Trade Academic Journal (InTraders)
- The articles to be submitted for publication in InTraders must have never been published before, have not been accepted for publication, and have not been submitted for publication.
- The review process includes the "Preliminary Review "and the" Scientific Board "process. The aim is to complete the entire process within a maximum of 5 months. The ethics committee report should be provided by the writer's institution and / sampling is necessary for studies involving humans and/or animals.
- In the Pre-Exam process, the article consists of three phases; formal, academic and written. In the formal review, the "similarity report", the keyword, the JEL code, and the author information are checked. The preliminary examination is carried out by the secretariat board. At each stage, the writer is contacted and requested to complete the necessary transactions, and each subsequent step is passed to the next step. It is targeted to complete within 10 days according to the speed of the author. The acceptable "similarity rate" is a maximum of 10%. If it is below this ratio, the necessary corrections to check the text may be requested.
- The Scientific Control is carried out by the co-editor and/or editor with 2 blind referee members in the pre-process completed document. The referees will be provided with the dissemination of the article by "similarity report". It is aimed to complete the referee process in 4,5 months in total by taking preliminary information about the judiciary evaluation process within 1 week. This period may vary in the direction of completion of the author's revisions as necessary.
- At least two scientific board member approval needs in favor of accepting the journal. If one of the referees is positive and the other is negative, the article is sent to a third science board member. Publication of the referee review process is completed with the approval of the editorial board of the journal.