The Journal of Energy Systems aims to publish high quality research and review papers on energy systems design and implementation. The submitted materials must fulfill the conditions of being innovative, sustainable and practical information to make an impact on the society of energy engineering. The novel research may cover experimental practices, theoretical studies or both of them. The journal promotes the contributions of academic and technical bodies from especially the interdisciplinary research groups, thereby new ideas can be discussed in a scientific manner.
Journal of Energy Systems is indexed in Scopus and EBSCO Academic Search Ultimate
International, open-access, peer-reviewed journal.
• Energy materials production and characterization
• Heating/cooling systems
• Energy/exergy analysis
• Smart grid
• Electrical machines
• Energy efficiency
• Wind energy
• Solar concentrating systems
• Photo-voltaic and their installation
• Nuclear fusion systems
• Energy transmission systems
• Hydro-energy plants
• Bio-mass systems
• Bio-diesel systems
• Conventional energy systems and recovery
• Off-shore and tidal energy systems
• Engines and their combustion features
• Power electronic systems for renewable energy
• Hydrogen energy systems
• Fuel-cell systems
• Energy statistics and efficiency
• Efficiency in nuclear plants
• Energy & Environment relations
• Energy education
• Energy informatics
Contribution to this journal is open to researchers of all
All manuscripts should be submitted electronically via the Internet to the JOURNAL OF ENERGY SYSTEMS.
You will be guided step-wise through the creation and uploading of the various files. Please fınd JES Manuscript Template
There are no page charges.
Journal of Energy Systems is the official journal of
European Conference on Renewable Energy Systems (ECRES) and
Electrical and Computer Engineering Research Group (ECERG)
JES is licensed to the public under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license.