* Dergipark Journal System undertakes that all authors will comply with the provisions of the "Personal Data Protection Law" (European) when entering information. Personal data cannot be passed into the hands of others in any way.
* JGDCE requests the Copyright Transfer Agreement Form during the submission process of all articles, provided that the signatures of all authors are present. Copyright is the commitment of the authors to protect all their work.
* Purposes of use of personal data received from authors; Authors can login to the Dergipark Journal System, their articles can be downloaded as open-access, as well as to increase the popularity of the author's work and himself, which may be in favor of the author.
* Purpose of use of the personal data received from the authors (these data are only data related to academics, such as affiliations, ORCID, email, name-surname); Authors can login to the Dergipark Journal System, their articles can be downloaded as open-access, as well as to increase the popularity of the author's work and himself, which may be in favor of the author.
* JGEDC retain authors’ personal information for as long as necessary to finalize any transaction with them
* JGEDC does not share any personal information of the authors.
* JGEDC has no right to access authors' personal information. Authors can only access their personal accounts on the Dergipark Journal System. The editorial team is not authorized to access this information, the author makes any information updates himself, and if there are problems, he contacts the Dergipark Journal System management.
* JGEDC, its editors and the technical team take and implement all measures against damage to the personal data of the authors.
* JGEDC's privacy policies will be updated with legal regulations.