- The text submitted for publication may not be previously published or accepted for publication by another publisher.
- Papers may not exceed 10.000 words, including appended material such as pictures, charts and maps etc. (and excluding keynotes, bibliographies, abstracts and summaries in English). Papers must be submitted with abstracts both in Turkish and English (at least 150-250 words) along with key words (5-7 words).
- Prior to the evaluation process, an extended summary of the paper comprising the introduction, methodology, findings, discussions and conclusion sections briefly at least 750 words must be included.
- The language of KADER is Turkish. However, each issue may include papers in English or in Arabic as long as the number of these do not exceed one-third of the total number of papers in the issue.
- The editorial board peruses the submitted paper with regard to both form and content before sending it on to referees. They may also consider the views of the advisory board. After the deliberation of the editorial board, the submitted paper is sent to two referees. If the paper is rejected by one of them, it is sent to third referee. In order for any paper to be published, at least two of the referees must approve it. The revision and improvement demanded by the referees must be implemented in order for a paper to be published. Authors are informed within the process about the decision regarding the publication of their papers.
- The authors have to take notice of referees' report. The authors assume the responsibility of the paper with regard to the style, content, scholarly value and legal aspects. The editorial board reserves the right to accept or reject the text. The texts submitted to the journal are not returned, even if they are not accepted for publication. The published texts of the authors could be removed from publication in accordance with the decision of the board. They could not be withdrawn from the journal without the decision of the board. The copyright fee is not paid for the texts.
- All texts published in KADER are copyrighted by the journal; they cannot be used without proper reference.
- According to publication standards of the journal, texts to be considered for publication must be uploaded in "word" file format without specifying name and surname, after being a member of KADER, by paper sent button.
- The texts submitted for publication should be written in A4 size with white space at the top, bottom, right 4 cm and 5 cm from the left side with at least 12nk line spacing, two sides, without line hyphenation and 10 points Palatino Linotype font. However, the submitted tables, figures, pictures, graphics and etc. should not exceed 12X17 cm in order that they will not go beyond the edges of the page and will be for easy usage. Therefore, smaller points and single space could be used in tables, figures, pictures, graphics and etc. the ISNAD Citation Style is highly required in footnotes and references.
- Papers will be tested in that are subjected to plagiarism detection program, whether they contain plagiarism or not.
The information below must be given:
- The title of the paper (both in Turkish and English), the name and surname of the author, his/her title and institution and ORCID ID number must be specified. Besides, information of the author (e-mail address) must be given completely.
- KADER does not charge any article submission, processing charges, and printing charge from the authors.
THE PERIODICAL RANGE AND TIME
December (31th December)
June (30th June)
FOOTNOTES AND BIBLIOGRAPHY REFERENCING STYLE
KADER highly requires the authors to use the ISNAD Citation Style. For more information you can visit the website http://www.isnadsistemi.org/en/guide/ and download the handbook and templates from http://www.isnadsistemi.org/en/downloads/ .