General Publication Principles
- The journal includes quantitative and qualitative
research articles and theoretical works on all areas of education.
- The publication language of the magazine is English
- The articles submitted to the journal should not
have been published elsewhere or have been submitted to another journal at the
same time. Our magazine has all publishing rights to the articles that are
accepted for publication.
- The articles to be submitted to the journal are
accepted only through the system. Articles sent to Co-editors or members of the
Editorial Board are not accepted as official applications.
- The manuscripts submitted to the journal will be
reviewed by peer editors and the Editorial Board. The articles which are found
suitable in the preliminary examination are sent to the referees. Preliminary
studies; Publications, Magazine publication principles, Scientific originality
and update of the subject of the work, Educational contribution of the study
topic, Writing rules and template compatibility.
- The studies determined to be appropriate for the
preliminary examination are sent to the referees for scientific evaluation. The
Editorial Board and / or its co-editors decide whether or not the articles will
be published based on the referee reports.
- In case of need, the work is returned to the
authors for review or suggested corrections in the direction of criticism and
suggestions from the referees.
- The author (s) liaise between the referees only by
- According to the journal publication principle,
double blinded arbitration system is used during the evaluation of the
- The author (s) can not make any changes on the
articles which are accepted as the final form and which are accepted by the
- The author (s) are responsible for the content of
the published article (from the views of the sources and the citations, the
opinions expressed and the copyrighted schedules, pictures and other images).
- For articles accepted for publication, author (s)
and referees are not paid.