Academic impartiality and scientific quality are important criteria in the evaluation of articles submitted for publication. Therefore, the recommendations of the ICMJE (International Committee of Medical Journal Editors) and the International Standards for Editors and Authors of COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) should be taken into account in scientific articles submitted to the SAUJS journal.
• Sakarya University Journal of Science (SAUJS) is an international peer-reviewed journal that publishes high-quality articles on social sciences.
• SAUJS is a journal published six times a year in February, April, June, August, October and December.
• The language of the articles is English.
• The percentage of similarity in articles should be less than 30% excluding references.
• Article applications are not accepted via e-mail.
• The referee process is not initiated for articles that do not comply with the writing rules of the journal, without footnotes, bibliography, preface or abstract. The Editorial Board may take a decision for special cases. Click for the writing rules of the article.
• Ethics committee approval must be obtained for all studies on clinical and experimental humans and animals.
• Manuscripts to be published must be sent via the “Submit Article” page.
NOTE: If any editor sends an article to the SAUJS, the editor's access to the editorial panel is prevented. The editor follows all processes as a writer. After the process is completed, the editorial authority is given to him again.
Required files to be uploaded when submitting an article:
1- WORD document of the article prepared considering the spelling rules (There should be no information belonging to the authors. This file will be sent to the referees in accordance with the double-blind refereeing policy.)
2- The first page of the article WORD document prepared by considering the spelling rules (Author(s) information, name, surname, Orcid(s), responsible author, e-mail(s) must be found.)
3- Cover Letter
4- Copyright Agreement and Author Acceptance Form
Non-essential files that must be uploaded when submitting an article:
1- It is recommended to upload a plagiarism report to the system.
Sakarya University Journal of Science (SAUJS)