Academic impartiality and scientific quality are important criteria in the evaluation of articles submitted for publication. Therefore, the recommendations of the ICMJE
(International Committee of Medical Journal Editors) and the International Standards for Editors and Authors of COPE
(Committee on Publication Ethics) should be taken into account in scientific articles submitted to the SAÜTAD journal.
• Sakarya Üniversitesi Türk Akademi Dergisi (SAÜTAD) is an international peer-reviewed journal that publishes high-quality articles on social sciences.
• SAÜTAD is a journal published twice a year in June and December.
• One article per year of each author is published.
• The language of the articles can be Turkish or English.
• The percentage of similarity in articles should be less than 20% excluding references.
• Article applications are not accepted via e-mail.
• The referee process is not initiated for articles that do not comply with the writing rules of the journal, without footnotes, bibliography, preface or abstract. The Editorial Board may take a decision for special cases. Click
for the writing rules of the article.
• Ethics committee approval must be obtained for all studies on clinical and experimental humans and animals.
• Manuscripts to be published must be sent via the “Submit Article
NOTE: If any editor sends an article to the UJHC, the editor's access to the editorial panel is prevented. The editor follows all processes as a writer. After the process is completed, the editorial authority is given to him again.
Required files to be uploaded when submitting an article:
1- Upload WORD document of the article prepared considering the spelling rules (There should be no information belonging to the authors. This file will be sent to the referees in accordance with the double-blind refereeing policy.)
2- If necessary for the study, the approved version of the Ethics Committee Permit must be uploaded to the system. In addition, this approval (name of the board, date and number) should be stated in the "Article Information Form" at the end of the study and in the method section. Ethics committee permission is requested for all kinds of research conducted with qualitative or quantitative approaches that require data collection from the participants by using survey, interview, focus group work, observation, experiment, and interview techniques, regardless of when the study was conducted.
4- Upload the Plagiarism Report.