Turkish Journal of Land Management is a journal that publishes studies that blend science, nature and technology for optimal decisions on the management of land and water areas.
Turkish Journal of Land Management contains land, water, coastal, forest management, land use, land policy, cadastre applications, urban renewal, urban and rural arrangements, real estate valuation and development, data standards for sustainable land management, multi-dimensional monitoring of the growth of agricultural products for sustainable agricultural production and protection of agriculture, climate change studies, carbon flows in soil, vegetation and inland, coastal and ocean waters, water quality studies,… etc.
Turkish Journal of Land Management;
• This journal will be published biannually, JUNE and DECEMBER.
• This is an OPEN ACCESS journal.
• This journal will be published in ENGLISH or TURKISH.
• This journal indexed in international databases. This journal is a peer-reviewed journal.
• This journal does not charge any article submission and processing fees.
• All authors must get an ORCID ID from https://orcid.org/register.
Turkish Journal of Land Management was licensed by Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Academic Resource Index
General Impact Factor
Systematic Impact Factor (SIF)
The Big Search Engine Index