APA Style (the style set by the American Psychological Association, sixth edition) is used for text references and notes. To be considered for publication, manuscripts should be written in the format to satisfy the following conditions;
1) Written in Paletino Linotype format, 10 pt., 1.5 spacing throughout with margins of 2.5 cm. and should not exceed 20 pages.
2) Paragraph indentation should be 0.75 cm. and not exceed.
3) Tables, figures, pictures and graphics should not exceed margins. For this reason, they can be written with using 8 pt. and with single spacing. And also, all the tables, figures, pictures and graphics should be placed in its relevant part of the text.
4) Written with the adequate consideration of Turkish and English language use especially including spelling rules.
5) Must contain the following components: Title page, abstract (Turkish and English), keywords, main text, references, summary (extended summary) appendices, tables, figure titles, figures, notes and correspondence addresses.
6) Must be written in the format of ‘Manuscript Template’ and the papers, which do not have the manuscript template format and appropriate language use, will not be accepted for submission.
The Journal of Turkish Educational Sciences is published by Gazi University.