EASTERN GEOGRAPHY REVİEW PUBLISHING PRINCIPLES
- Eastern Geography Review; Atatürk University is the publication organ of the Department of Geography Education of Kazım Karabekir Faculty of Education.
- Today, Journal of Geography East, Turkey and held in physical and human geography, world research, Geographic Information Systems, is a scientific journal that published the theoretical and practical issues related to remote sensing. The Journal of Eastern Geography can also include studies in the field of Geography Education and Social Sciences. Although the main motivation of the journal is geography studies, our journal is open to all kinds of original articles that carry out examinations within the scope of field education.
- Eastern Geography Review; It is published twice a year, June and December. Articles submitted at least one month before the specified months; After the necessary examinations and arrangements have been made and decided to be published, they are made ready for printing and published in the relevant issue.
- The journal is refereed and the referee reports are binding. The requested changes are made.
- The scientific and legal responsibility of the ideas and opinions expressed in the articles belongs to the author or authors.
SUBMISSION OF THE ARTICLE TO THE JOURNAL
- The works prepared as mentioned above are entered to the system with anonymous name and sent to the journal address.
- The articles that are published by the referee are sent to the article owner to make the required corrections.
- After the required corrections are made, the final version of the article is uploaded to the system.
TUBITAK ULAKBIM ORCID ANNOUNCEMENT
Depending on the decision taken by TÜBİTAK ULAKBİM, it is recommended to include the information of "ORCID", which has international validity, in the articles. Due to the fact that our journal is included in the TR Directory, the authors of the articles that are currently being processed and the authors who will send articles to the journal should receive a free individual ORCID from http://orcid.org and send the ID number together with the article.