1. The INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF AFRO-EURASIAN RESEARCH is an international peer-reviewed journal and publish two times in a year in January and June.
2. Scientific and original articles which have directly or indirectly relation with economics, business administration, public administration, public finance, econometrics, labor economics, law and politics,economics, finance, history, sociology, philosophy, archeology, art history, international relations, social policy and labor relations, behavioral sciences, linguistics, literature, communications and fine arts can be sent to the Journal.
3. The articles sent to the Journal should not be published in any other source or should not be offered to be published.
4. Articles should be written in Turkish or English.
5. Papers should be prepared in accordance with our rules of spelling and should be registered to the server. After registration, papers should be uploaded to the system included the bibliography
6. Having too many spelling errors and failure to comply with the requirement of a scientific article will be sufficient for reversal.
7. Articles submitted for publication are initially evaluated by our Editorial Commission. Then they are sent to at least two referees to be examined in terms of content and form. Referees’ identities are not released to the authors and the authors are also not informed who the referees for their papers are. ( Double-blinded Review)
8. In accordance with the evaluation reports from the referees, the possibilities of the outcome include accepting & publishing the article, correction, or rejection.
9. The opinions in the articles published in the Journal are not the opinions of the Journal. All responsibility belongs to the author.
10. The author who submitted the article to the journal is deemed to have accepted the ethical principles of the journal.
11. All rights of the articles published in the Journal are reserved and cannot be copied without the name of the Journal.
12. The Copyright fee is not paid in cash to the author of the article published in the Journal.
13. The articles which do not meet the publication principles will not be taken into the peer review process.
Authors should ensure that submitted work is original. They must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere or is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere, in any language. Applicable copyright laws and conventions should be followed. Copyright material (e.g. tables, figures or extensive quotations) should be reproduced only with appropriate permission and acknowledgment. Any work or words of other authors, contributors, or sources should be appropriately credited and referenced.
The author(s) of the original research articles (including short communications) must declare that they were involved in at least 3 of the 5 stages of the study as "designing the study", "collecting the data", "analyzing the data", "writing the manuscript" and "confirming the accuracy of the data and the analyses". All authors should disclose all issues concerning the financial relationship, conflict of interest, and competing interest that may potentially influence the results of the research or scientific judgment. All financial contributions, supports or sponsorship of projects should be clearly explained.
When an author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in his/her own published paper, it is the author's obligation to promptly cooperate with the Editor-in-Chief to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
For more detailed information about Authorship and Author Responsibilities by ICMJE, please click here.
To read the PDF document of COPE Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers, please click here.
the PDF document of COPE General Duties and Responsibilities of Editors,