As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. Please modify your manuscript according to the article template before upload.
2. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
3. (If required) Ethics committee approval letter is available. Details
4. Similarity report should be uploaded in PDF format by using a plagiarism software which determines the similarity rates such as iThenticate/Academic Paradigms, LLC-Check for Plagiarism/Grammarly-Plagiarism Checker. The report must be not exceeded the rate of 15%.
5. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
6. The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
7. Where available, URLs for the references should be provided.
8. Please, suggest three reviewers for helping to expand our reviewer pool. You should add Name & Surname, E-mail, Institute, and research field of the reviewers. You can indicate your suggestions in the Comments for the Editor section.
9. The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.