InTraders International Trade Academic Journal
1. InTraders International Trade Journal (InTraders) is an international, peer-reviewed and scientific journal. It publishes following the publication principles listed below.
2. InTraders aims to contribute to the development of science at the national and international levels by creating a platform where scientific studies can be published.
3.InTraders; It publishes original scientific research in international trade, economics, business, supply chain management, law and international relations, presenting congress papers, book reviews, and letters to the editor.
4. InTraders publishes scientific studies in English and Turkish, with the default language being English.
5. InTraders are published electronically twice a year, in the Summer (July) and Autumn (December) terms. It also publishes a particular issue if deemed necessary.
6. InTraders does not accept articles for any issue. Articles can be submitted to the journal at any time.
7. InTraders publishes using the TÜBİTAK ULAKBİM DergiPark system. All transactions related to the article are carried out through the DergiPark system.
8. InTraders publishes at https://dergipark.org.tr/tr/pub/intraders. In addition, it offers all issues in the archive section of its congress pages free of charge to open access. https://www.intraders.org/turkce/
9. The author/authors declare and undertake that the article submitted to InTraders for evaluation for publication has not been published, accepted for publication, or sent to another journal for publication, in Turkey and/or abroad, in Turkish or any other language before.
10. The author(s) retain the work's copyright and grant InTraders the right of initial publication.
11. All legal and scientific responsibilities regarding the content of the articles published in InTraders belong to the author(s).
12. InTraders does not pay royalties for work.
13. InTraders does not charge fees (application, evaluation, publication, expense, etc.) or other benefits from authors.
14. InTraders published articles can be quoted by showing the source.
15. InTraders permits readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print and use for any legal purpose the articles in the journal by citing the source.
16. InTraders undertakes not to publish in violation of publication ethics, and all articles submitted to the journal are subject to plagiarism/similarity control by the editor.
17. Whether the article submitted to InTraders is covered by the journal; The editor checks whether it is uploaded to the system correctly/entirely and whether the report is adequately prepared.
18. InTraders double-blind referee evaluation system is used. The "positive" opinion of at least two referees is sought for the acceptance of the article for publication. If one of the referees gives a "positive" and the other a "negative" opinion, the report is sent to a third referee. The editor completes the referee evaluation process by sending two “positive” referee opinions to the Editorial Board.
19. The Editorial Board makes the final decision to publish all articles with two “positive” referee opinions.
20. For the articles accepted for publication, a “Certificate of Acceptance for Publication” signed by the editor is sent upon the author's request.
21. Uses information such as names, titles and e-mail addresses shared on the journal website only for the stated purposes of this journal; It is not used for any other purpose or made available to other people.
22. InTraders accepts the Open Access Principles outlined in the Budapest Open Access Initiative. The journal has received the Budapest Open Access Initiative.
23. InTraders is committed to applying publication ethics to the highest standards and to following the practice guide prepared by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE: Committee on Publication Ethics).
24. Artifacts in InTraders are archived with the Dergipak system.
25. InTraders is licensed under a Creative Commons (CC) Attribution 4.0 International License.
Intradersorg@gmail.com address can be used for questions, suggestions and comments.