TIDE AcademIA Research is a scientific peer-reviewed journal that is going to be published twice in a year (July-December) by The Institute of Internal Auditors – Turkey (TIDE). An essential objective of the journal is to promote communication between research and practice, which will influence present and future developments in governance, risk, control, and auditing education as well as research and practice. The language of the journal is Turkish and English.
TIDE AcademIA Research, which will be published twice a year (July-December). The journal will publish researchers', academicians', professionals' and practitioners' original and current articles on corporate governance, risk management, control and auditing, and related issues (including review articles, analytical methods, and simulation models, case studies, empirical researches, technical notes, and book reviews, etc.). The language of the articles can be English or Turkish.
Click here to download the template.
TIDE AcademIA Research is committed to maintaining the highest level of publication ethics. The journal follows the principles of Core Practices prepared in accordance with the guidelines and policies developed by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) for the journal . In cases of misconduct or violation of publication ethics, the journal will take the publication ethics flowcharts developed by COPE (https://publicationethics.org/resources/flowcharts) as a reference.
Content published in this journal is peer-reviewed (Double Blind).
The authors must claim that all submissions must be original, unpublished (including as full text in conference proceedings), and not under the review of any other publication synchronously.
Sources used in the study should be cited and reported in the list of references properly. Each manuscript is reviewed by at least two referees under the double-blind peer-review process. Plagiarism, falsification, and research/data fabrication, duplication, salami slicing, breaching of copyrights, prevailing conflict of interest are unethical behaviors. All manuscripts not in accordance with the accepted ethical standards will be removed from the publication.
TIDE AcademIA Research adheres to the highest standards in research ethics and follows the principles of international research ethics as defined below. The authors are responsible for the compliance of the manuscripts with the ethical rules.
· Principles of integrity, quality, and transparency should be sustained in designing the research, reviewing the design and conducting the research.
· The research team and participants should be fully informed about the aim, methods, possible uses, and requirements of the research and risks of participation in research.
· The confidentiality of the information provided by the research participants and the confidentiality of the respondents should be ensured. The research should be designed to protect the autonomy and dignity of the participants.
· Research participants should participate in the research voluntarily, not under any coercion.
· Any possible harm to participants must be avoided. The research should be planned in such a way that the participants are not at risk.
· The independence of research must be clear; and any conflict of interest or must be disclosed.
· In experimental studies with human subjects, written informed consent of the participants who decide to participate in the research must be obtained. In the case of children and those under wardship or with confirmed insanity, legal custodian’s assent must be obtained.
· If the study is to be carried out in any institution or organization, approval must be obtained from this institution or organization.
· In studies with human subjects, it must be noted in the method’s section of the manuscript that the informed consent of the participants and ethics committee approval from the institution where the study has been conducted has been obtained.
Ücretsiz bir dergidir.