• The manuscripts should be sent through DergiPark (https://dergipark.org.tr/tr/pub/trakyaiibf), the editorial workflow management system, and all the procedure should be pursued on the system. The communication between the parties regarding the evaluation process is carried out via DergiPark.
• The manuscripts in accordance with the standards mentioned below are accepted for the peer review process. The authors are recommended to abide by the Spelling Book of Turkish Language Society. Also, see the link of Spelling Book: http://www.tdk.gov.tr/tdk/kurumsal/yazim-kilavuzu/ and the link of Turkish Dictionary: https://sozluk.gov.tr/. It is highly recommended to utilise check spelling and grammar in Word Program of Microsoft Office.
• It is crucial for the authors to send their manuscripts as stated below to avoid any delays in the peer review process, and also to start the evaluation. The authors are requested to submit:
1. Plagiarism/ Similarity Report:
• The authors should submit iThenticate similarity report of their manuscripts. The article document uploaded to the system and checked for the similarity should be the same. References should be excluded by selecting “exclude bibliography” option The manuscripts not complying with this procedure are excluded.
• As required by the publication policy of our journal, overall similarity score is expected to be 15%; the articles with more than 15% of similarity score are not included into the process.
2. Copyright Agreement Form
• Information on the institution and academic title should be provided in full and should comply with the ones in ORCID system.
• In the declaration of contribution, each author shouldn’t be stated proportionally but should be written on author and contribution basis (eg. Ahmet A. – writing, revision, Mehmet B. – analysis, writing, data collection, etc.).
3. The Article Document (Sample Article Document)
• Editorial Board has the right to reject any articles not prepared in accordance with the spelling rules and not edited without sending them to the referees.
• The articles in our journal undergo blind review procedure. In the article document, information on the author’s institution, ID, and academic title isn’t necessary in all the phases of referee evaluation process.
• Article document should start as follows: title, abstract, key words in Turkish; abstract and key words in English. The English title should be placed under the heading in Turkish. Under the abstracts of English and Turkish, three (3) key words should be provided for each language. On the first page, there should only be titles, abstracts and key words. “Introduction” part should begin on the following page.
• JEL classification codes which are eligible for the key words should be added from the address: https://www.aeaweb.org/jel/guide/jel.php. JEL classification codes should be provided under the key words.
• The articles should contain 5000 – 10000 words.
• Both Turkish and English abstracts should include 130-180 words each having Calibri font style in 12 font size and single line spacing.
• The manuscripts should be in A4 paper standards: having Calibri font style in 12 font size and single line spacing. Paragraph settings should be arranged as 0 before and 6nk after in single space. Page layout: having 2 cm margins from right and left; 2.5 bottom and top; there shouldn’t be any binding margins. Distance from the edge should be 1 cm for the footer margin and 0.5 for the header margin.
• The text should be justified. Tables, graphs and figures, etc. should be arranged according to the margins.
• All the titles in the text should be written as having first letters upper case and the rest in lower case in all words; bold, Calibri font style in 12 font size and left justified. All the titles (starting from “introduction” and including the “conclusion”) should be numbered.
• The images such as tables, graphs and figures in the text should be provided with a descriptive title when it is necessary for the pursuit of the study. The titles of the tables and graphics should be centred, bold and numbered (“Table 1:” or “Figure 5:”, etc.) The titles of the tables and graphics should be above them (e.g. Table 1: 1989- 2016 Public Investment Expenditure). Tables and figures should be centred and text wrapping effect should be turned off. The notes stated under the tables and references should be written in Calibri font style, 9 font size and centred.
• Intext citation and referencing style of Trakya University e-journal of the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences is APA (American Psychological Association) style 7. Edition.
• All the references should be given according to authors’ surnames in an alphabetical order at the end of the text as a separate section without numbering them. The references given under the references heading should comply with APA style 7. Edition.
• It is the author/s’ responsibility to provide all the references accurately. All the sources should be cited in the text.