The purpose and scope of the International Journal of Thermodynamics is to provide a forum for the publication of original theoretical and applied work in the field of thermodynamics as it relates to systems, states, processes, and both non-equilibrium and equilibrium phenomena at all temporal and spatial scales. The journal, thus, provides a multidisciplinary and international platform for the dissemination to academia and industry of both scientific and engineering contributions, which touch upon a broad class of disciplines that are foundationally linked to thermodynamics and the methods and analyses derived there from. A common thread throughout is that of assessing how both the first and particularly the second laws of thermodynamics touch upon these disciplines.
Please submit innovative & pioneer thermodynamics research in the following subjects, here (but not limited to the following, novel research in new areas are strongly suggested):
o Entropy in thermodynamics and information theory
o Thermodynamics in process intensification
o Biothermodynamics (topics such as self-organization far from equilibrium etc.)
o Thermodynamics of nonadditive systems
o Nonequilibrium thermal complex systems
o Sustainable design and thermodynamics
o Engineering thermodynamics
Araştırma MakalesiGeothermal well exploration in Nigeria using remote sensing and modified thermal equations
Araştırma MakalesiEjector cycle for air-source heat pumps operating in northern climate
Araştırma MakalesiTEMPERATURE DEPENDENCE OF THE ENTROPY AND THE HEAT CAPACITY CALCULATED FROM THE RAMAN FREQUENCY SHIFTS FOR SOLID BENZENE, NAPHTHALENE AND ANTHRACENE
We work with our authors to help make their work as easy to discover as possible. The International Journal of Thermodynamics journal is currently included in the following abstracting and discovery services. The journal is indexed by all major indexing databases such as:
• Web of Science: Emerging Sources Citation Index (last control: Sept 24th, 2020),
• Scopus (Elsevier index/abstract database) (last control: Sept 24th, 2020),
• Engineering Village / Compendex (Elsevier Engineering Index) (last control: Sept 24th, 2020),
• ACS CAS database: American Chemical Society Chemical Abstract Plus (last control: June 15th, 2020),
• Index Copernicus ICI World of Journals (last control: Sept 24th, 2020), ICI Journals Master List (last control: Nov. 21st, 2020),
• Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education scientific journals list: Polish MSHE index (last control: June 16th, 2020),
• SJR, SCImago Journal & Country Rank (last control: Sept 24th, 2020),
• International Standard Serial Number, ISSN) (last control: Sept 24th, 2020),
• https://www.worldcat.org/ (last control: Sept 24th, 2020),
Listing information for the below abstracting/indexing/database services will be confirmed soon:
• Open J-Gate,
• Genamics Journal Seek,
• DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journal),
• MediaFinder®-Standard Periodical Directory,
• Applied Science & Technology Source,
• Computer & Applied Sciences
Thank you very much for your contribution to the International Journal of Thermodynamics.
Without its dedicated peer-reviewers, IJoT would not be there since it was established in 1998.
You can find the document "How to conduct a review" here for reviewing instructions.