1) Bülent Ecevit University Journal of Faculty of Theology publishes academic studies in the fields of Social Sciences and Humanities, with priority given to Basic Islamic Sciences, Philosophy and Religious Sciences, Islamic History and Arts, Religious Culture and Moral Knowledge Education.
2) The journal only accepts manuscripts in Turkish, Arabic and English. The journal is published in two issues per year, June and December, both in print and electronic, and the article acceptance dates are 15 January-15 April for the June issue and 15 July-15 October for the December issue. If the number of articles reaches a sufficient level, the article acceptance process can be closed before these dates.
3) Submitted manuscripts must be appropriate to the purpose and scope of the journal.
4) Original, unpublished manuscripts that are not in the evaluation process in another journal and whose content and submission have been approved by each author are accepted for evaluation.
5) Manuscripts should be prepared in accordance with the journal's spelling rules. The article template of our journal can be used.
6) The Copyright Agreement Form must be signed with a blue-coloured pen and uploaded to the system as PDF. The form can be filled out in separate copies by authors from different institutions. However, all signatures must be in blue-coloured pen and must be merged and uploaded to the system as a single PDF. Authors own the copyright of their works published in the journal and their works are published under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 licence.
7) Master's and doctoral students can submit their manuscripts to the journal together with their supervisors (the first author is the student - the second author is the supervising faculty member).
8) Authors are required to fill in the ethical declaration form and upload it to the system as a WORD file. For studies contributed by more than one author, the ethical declaration form should also be filled in and uploaded to the system as a WORD file when submitting the article.
9) Only one article by the same author in the same publication period can be processed and published if it passes at least two acceptance decisions of the referees.
10) The manuscripts should be prepared in accordance with the journal's spelling rules.
11) Manuscripts should be submitted electronically to the journal website via the "Submit Manuscript" tab.
12) The manuscript should be written in Microsoft Word using the BEÜİFD Manuscript Template or in Gentium Plus font with a font size of 10.5 for text and 8.5 for footnotes.
13) Articles that do not use the ISNAD Citation System are returned to the author for correction. Articles exceeding the 10,000-word limit will be returned to the author to reduce the word count. Submitted articles should include a 250-300 word Turkish abstract and at least 5 keywords and a 750-1000 word extended abstract and at least 5 English keywords.
14) All expenses of the journal are covered by the Publisher. The publication of articles in the journal and the execution of article processes are not subject to a fee. No processing fee or submission fee is charged for articles submitted to the journal or accepted for publication.
15) After the manuscript is submitted to the Journal for publication, none of the authors' names may be deleted from the list of authors without the written permission of all authors, and a new name may not be added as an author and the order of authors may not be changed.
16) Publication of Studies Based on Surveys and Interviews: BEÜİFD adopts the "Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors" and "Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers" of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) to provide ethical assurance in scientific periodical publishing. In this context, the following points should be complied with in the studies submitted to the journal:
a) For research in all disciplines that require ethics committee approval (ethics committee approval must be obtained, and this approval must be stated and documented in the article.
b) For studies requiring ethics committee approval, information about the approval (name of the committee, date and number) should be included in the method section, as well as on one of the first/last pages of the article; for case reports, information on the signature of the informed consent form should be included in the article.