Dear Authors and Users,
Bartın University Journal of Educational Research (BUJER) (e-ISSN 2618-5768) is a peer-reviewed, free, electronic and international journal that publishes research articles, essays / reviews and translations that contribute to the field of education in terms of theoretical and practical aspect. BUJER is published twice a year (December and June). The readership of the magazine consists of academicians, graduate students, education administrators, school administrators, family unions, education faculty employees, school staff and all individuals interested in education.
The journal covers a wide range of topics from pre-school education to adult education (special education, vocational education, educational programs, educational management, policy and planning, research methods in education, language education, mathematics education, science education). , religious education, music education, lifelong learning etc.) original manuscripts are published.
Research articles designed as qualitative, quantitative and / or mixed designs, theoretical / conceptual studies, review articles about published studies, book reviews, reviews and translation articles are welcomed to publish in BUJER.
Bartın University Journal of Educational Research (BUJER) is a peer-reviewed, electronic, international journal that publishes original research articles, essays / reviews and translations that contribute to the field of education in the field of theory and practice in education. BUJER started its publishing history in 2017. Scientific studies in English or Turkish are published in the journal twice a year (June and December). The readership of the magazine consists of academicians, graduate and postgraduate students, education administrators, school administrators, family unions, education faculty employees, school staff and individuals interested in education.
In this journal, in relation to a wide range of disciplinary fields of expertise;
• Providing solutions to the problems of teachers in their professional lives and ensuring their development,
• Examining educational problems in pre-school, basic education, secondary education and higher education levels and developing solutions,
• Examining the theoretical and practical problems and developments of educational policies in our country, and bridging the theory and practice,
• Investigating the problems and developments of stakeholders at all levels of education (student, teacher, parent, manager, academician, publisher, education planner, etc.),
• Examining current international education systems and compare them with the education system in Turkey,
• Enable to affect the professional and social development of students at all levels of education through career planning,
• New educational models are developed and evaluated,
• Examining the integration of education with technology, examining and developing new approaches,
• Educational measurement tools were developed and the benefit of it was tested by developing and/or adapting a new scale.
• There are studies that suggest theoretical and practical models on educational problems.
• Scientific studies on subjects other than formal education such as lifelong learning and in-service training are also included.
Research articles designed as qualitative, quantitative and / or mixed designs as well as theoretical / conceptual studies, review articles about published studies, book reviews, translated articles are welcomed in the journal. No fee is requested from the author (s) at any stage of the publication process of the studies.