- The journal is published once a year and in
- The journal also publishes the articles in
- The journal accepted the open access policy.
- The article does not charge any fee under the
name of admission or processing.
- If there is a plagiarism report of the article,
the evaluation process will be faster.
- The authors submitting articles to this
journal, the board members, editors and referees have agreed and committed
to abide by the rules of publication ethics in the link. https://publicationethics.org/ https://publicationethics.org/files/u2/Best_Practice.pdf
- The journal aims to comply with the principles of
transparency and good practice set out by the Committee on Publication
Ethics (COPE), the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) www.doaj.org, the Open Access
Scholarly Publishers Association (OASPA) https://oaspa.org ,
and the World Association of Medical Editors (WAME) www.wame.org
- It can be requested to receive typesetting,
layout and language proofreading services after evaluation process or
acceptance stage of the work submitted to the editorial board. The cost of
these services is paid directly to the service provider by the
- The following firms that the author (s) ) select /pay can get
support during the editing process;
Elsevier Language Service, http://webshop.elsevier.com/languageservices/