Journal of Limitless Education and Research is published with the aim of supporting scientific studies such as education, teaching, research, methods, techniques and applications.
J-LER aims to inform the readers of the innovations and developments in the field of education, to develop educational knowledge and practices, and to provide effective, useful, innovative and applicable ideas to improve the quality of educational institutions. In this process, priority is given to improving the field of education and research and disseminating professional knowledge.
Journal of Limitless Education and Research (J-LER) is an international refereed e-journal that includes original and scientific studies such as articles, research, reports, technical notes in the field of education.
· The journal is published three times a year on the web and not published in print.
· The articles published in the journal can be used with reference.
· The Editorial Board has the right to correct and abbreviate, publish or not publish the articles sent to the journal.
· No fee is charged for publication in the journal.
· No copyright fee is po the author of the published articles.
· Turkish and English articles are published in the journal.
· Manuscripts sent to the journal should not be published elsewhere.
· Full text of the manuscripts and the manuscripts submitted to the graduate theses should be indicated in the footnote.
· Submitted manuscripts are evaluated at first in terms of ethics and compliance with journal writing rules then it is sent to the referees.
· See the FOR AUTHORS page before submitting articles.
The Journal of Limitless Education and Research (JLER) is indexed in: