The Eurasian Journal of Sport Sciences and Education aims to promote the dissemination of original research in the basic field of Sport Sciences, the professional knowledge of specialist knowledge and the introduction of professional subjects with sports education that reflect the diversity of this field to the literature.
- The journal is published two times a year in March and September.
- The works to be uploaded to the journal must comply with the journal writing principles.
- ORCID ID numbers of the authors must be stated on the study.
- Similarity Report should be obtained while the studies are uploaded to the system (Max. 10%).
* The Ethics Committee Document requirement is valid as of the second issue of 2022.
EJSSE will be published as 2 issues (March and September) by 2023.