Istanbul Journal of Arabic Studies
Istanbul Journal of Arab Studies (ISTANBULJAS) is an international scholarly journal that was launched by a group of academics at Istanbul University in 2018, a bi-annual journal published in June and December of every year, and access to its articles available to all.
The aim of the journal is to be a platform for academics and researchers from around the world to publish their manuscript in the field of Arabic language and literature, history, art, culture, and philosophy. The journal aims to be among the best journals in its field worldwide.
The journal publishes the valuable manuscript for academics and researchers from around the world in the field of Arabic language, literature, history, art, culture, and philosophy. It also welcomes book reviews and presentations in the areas mentioned in the three Turkish, Arabic and English languages. After being reviewed by two referees.
The journal receives your manuscript for publication in June and December of this year. You can submit the manuscript through this link http://dergipark.org.tr/istanbuljas after registration and fill in the required data. You may also be one of the expert reviewers of the journal via the website.
Notes and conditions of publication:
- The journal publishes written manuscript in Turkish, Arabic and English.
- The objective treatment according to the scientific method documented with respect to novelty in the ways.
- The manuscript should be original and has not been published or published in other journals.
- The manuscript volume should not exceed 10,000 words.
- The margins should be in the pages and the manuscript is followed by a list of sources and references
- The manuscript is accompanied by a summary of 150-200 words in addition to keywords in the manuscript language and a second language other than the manuscript language (the manuscript written in Arabic is accompanied by a summary of English and the English text is enclosed with a summary in Turkish / Arabic)
- Manuscripts which are written in Arabic should be accompanied by an Extended Summary in the English language up to 700 words and References should be written in Latin.
- The title is in English in addition to the manuscript language.