Call for Papers
Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University Halal Food R&D Research Center is planning to publish a bilingual scientific/academic journal named “Journal of Halal and Ethical Research / Helal ve Etik Araştirmalar Dergisi. The journal is a peer reviewed scientific journal and will be published electronically twice a year in June and December. The first issue of the journal started to publish in June 2019. Paper acceptance will be either in Turkish or English language.
We are pleased to consider submitted articles for following categories, related to halal and ethical subjects on food or any other consumer goods/materials such as Original research, Research methods and reporting, Literature review, Technical reports and Others (Letter to editor etc), within the scope of halal and ethical researches or issues;
· Healthy Food and Nutrition,
· Halal Food and Alternative Food Additives,
· Ethical Problems in Food Industry,
· Detection of Imitation/Fraud/Adulteration,
· Method Development and Validation,
· Cosmetic Products and Additives,
· Medicine and Pharmaceuticals,
· Society and Ethical Issues,
· Tourism and Hotel Management, Gastronomy and other relevant fields.
Paper submission can be made thorough https://dergipark.org.tr/head continuously. More information on the scope and guidelines of submission rules for the journal can be found in our web pages. Again, firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address will be used to contact the journal.