1. IBAD is published in Summer/August and Fall/December after 2021.
2. The articles submitted to the IBAD are published following review by the editorial board and at least two advisors and once the necessary amendments are made (MS Word program is required). The articles should not have be previously published or submitted to another journal in order to be published.
3. Articles which are not accepted for publishing are not returned, the review report of the article is sent to the author(s).
4. The publication rights of the articles accepted for publishing are transferred to the journal with the ‘Copyright Transfer Form'.
5. In papers which have been previously presented in a conference or symposium, this should be stated in the article.
6. Local ethical council approval should be obtained for research.
7. The author(s) of the accepted article are considered to have accepted the Turkish revision to be made by the editor.
8. IBAD does not charge article processing charges or submission charges.
9.The works can be in Turkish or English.
The articles that are submitted to be published in IBAD should be in line with APA 6th or 7th Edition.
Kahya, H. (2017). Karamanlıca bir çocuk dergisi: Angeliaforos Çocuklar İçün (1872). Ankara: Grafiker Publishing.
Arıcı, A. F. and Ungan, S. (2015). Yazılı anlatım el kitabı. Ankara: Pegem Akademi Publishing.
Kahya, H. (2018). Aday Türk dili ve edebiyatı öğretmenlerinin “edebiyat öğretmeni” kavramına ilişkin algılarının metafor yoluyla analizi. International Journal of Scientific Research, 3(1), 104-117.
Çeliköz, N. ve Çeliköz, M. (2018). Öğretmen adaylarının medya ve televizyon okuryazarlık düzeyleri. International Journal of Scientific Research, 3(1), 262-274
Thesis or dissertation
Çoban, İ. (2010). Türkçe öğretmeni adaylarının Türkçedeki alıntı sözcükleri kullanma düzeylerinin incelenmesi. Unpublished Phd dissertation/thesis, Atatürk University, Erzurum.
Altun, A. (2003). E-okuryazarlık. Journal of Milli Eğitim, 158. Retriewe from http://www.meb.gov.tr/index800.htm on December 10, 2003.
The manuscript should be written in clear, concise and grammatically correct Turkish or English.
The manuscript should be in MS Word program, with the Palatino Linotype font, 6nk after and before, 11 font size, single line spacing. The margins are set as follows: top = 55 mm, bottom = 40 mm, right = 40 mm, left = 40 mm. Pages should not be numbered.
The manuscript should be presented in the following order.
Title and Running Head
The running head or short title is the shortened version of your manuscript. it also acts as the manuscript title on the journal homepage providing information at a glance for people who are reading the journal. Paper Turkish title must be Left size, bold, regular font size 12 and the first letter of each word capitalized. Paper English title, however, must be Left size, italic, regular font size 11 and the first letter of each word capitalized.
The author's name and address
This should contain the title of the contribution and the names of the authors. The e-mail address(es) and ORCID ID number(s) of the author(s) should be included. The first letter of each author names must be capital and bold, author(s) title, affiliation, and country must be left size, regular font size 9 or 10.
All manuscripts must include a brief but informative Abstract in Turkisn and English. It should not exceed 300 words and should describe the scope, hypothesis or rationale for the work and the main findings. Both common and scientific names should be included; the authorities are not given if they appear in the title. References to the literature and mathematical symbols/equations should not be included. Abstracts must be written in 9 pt.
Key words (3-8) should be in English and Turkish provided below the Abstract to assist with indexing of the article.
At initial submission, figures should be at good enough quality and high contrast to be assessed by referees, preferably incorporated with the manuscript text in a single Word doc or PDF, although figures can be supplied separately as JPEGs if authors are unable to include them with the text.
Figures, tables and illustrations should not exceed 10 pages.
All publications cited in the text should be presented in a list of “REFERENCES” following the text of the manuscript.
References to be consistent in itself, should be given in the text or at the end of the page.
Submission Preparation Checklist
Before submitting the manuscript, author(s) should check the following list.
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
2. The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
3. Manuscript has been made in the light of Journal’s author guidelines.
4. Author(s) did not mention his or her name and affiliation in the main text.
5. Author(s) has read all the terms and conditions of the journal.
6. Author(s) must follow “SUBMISSION TRACKING SYSTEM” to submit their manuscript.
7. Manuscripts Sent via e-mail are not taken into account.
8. Microsoft Word formats must be submitted online to IBAD for initial evaluation. For online submission of manuscripts authors should go to "Submit Article".
All manuscripts submitted to IBAD undergo extensive evaluation while its in the peer-review process.
IBAD Sosyal Bilimler Dergisi / IBAD Journal of Social Sciences / IBAD
IBAD is under review EBSCO, SCOPUS, E-SCI and TÜBİTAK/ULAKBİM(TR) SBVT.