JOHMAL aims to contribute healthcare management and leadership areas by publishing articles, researches, dissemination of various arguments in healthcare management and leadership studies. The objective of the journal is to share understanding by exploring new practices, perspectives and also promoting social policies and strategies through advancing theoretical backround. JOHMAL publishes reporting empirical research and theoretical studies about analyzing, researching, debating and promoting social policies or practices about healthcare management, leadership, social issues, behavioral and human sciences based on individuals, families, societies, organizations, countries.
Prof. Dr. Şebnem ASLAN
Journal Qualification: International Refereed Scientific Journal
Publication Frequency: 1 Number per year (It can publish additional numbers as needed)
Full Text Language: Turkish & English & German
Application Fee: No fee is received for the applications and evaluations made to JOHMAL.
1. Journal of Healthcare Management and Leadership (JOHMAL) is published annually and has a peer review process. Special or additional issues may also be published if necessary.
2. Journal of Healthcare Management and Leadership (JOHMAL) includes international academic reviews, researches articles and studies in healthcare management and leadership sciences to peer review process. All manuscripts are reviewed initially by the Editors as toaims, scope, principles and standards of the journal. After this editorial evaluation, appropriate manuscripts will be sent for outside review.
3. All manuscripts are evaluated by at least two reviewers. Reviewers are detemined as to science field.
4. Journal of Healthcare Management and Leadership (JOHMAL) performs a double-blind review process.
5. JOHMAL has an effort to publish original studies related with social sciences. The author(s) should ensure that summitted articles/manuscripts have not been previously in any journal or media and sent to any journal review process.
6. JOHMAL attaches importance to academic and scientific publishing pattern. In the light of this principle, submitted articles may be checked with duplication-checking software to protect author srights against top lagiarism, copyright in fringementand the other breaches of practices in publication.
7. All processes related with reviewing and publishing should be followed online via peer review system.
8. All rights of the articles have been assigned to the journal within the publishing process. Accepted manuscripts for the publicationare not reproduced, used ot published in any other media without permission of the journal management. Journal of Healthcare Management and Leadership (JOHMAL) may publish the articles various data bases or the othermedia.
9. All legal, economic and ethical responsibility of the articles that sent to Journal of Healthcare Management and Leadership (JOHMAL) for publishing belong to the author(s).
10. Journal of Healthcare Management and Leadership (JOHMAL) publishes articles in English, Turkish and German.
11. The manuscripts that fit within the aims and scope of the journal are reviewed by the reviewers within 20 days. If the manuscript is not reported at theend of this process, a new reviewer may be appointed for the article.
12. The manuscript that has two positive review reports from the field evaluation is eligible for publication. The manuscript that has only a positive review report is sent to a third reviewer and the publication of the manuscript is determined by the report of the third reviewer.
13. The authors can opposed here viewer reports within scientific views and reasons. In such a case, editorial board examine the manuscripts and report.
14. There are no fees pay able to submit or publish in this journal.