Journal of Tekirdag Agricultural Faculty (JOTAF) is an international peer-reviewed journal publishing at least three issues a year (January, May and September). The jounal of Tekirdag Agricultural Faculty publishes new and original researhes in the field of agricultural economics, agricultural machinery, irrigation and drainage, animal sciences, food engineering, field crops, horticulture, plant protection, biosystem engineering, agricultural biotechlogoy and soil science are considered for publishing as electronic copy. The papers are published in English and Turkish languages. It is not permissible for author(s) to the JOTAF and other journal(s) manuscrşpts submitted to JOTAF should not have been previously published or submitted to any other journal(s). Plagiarism in any form will not be tolerated.
• JOTAF accepts the original research papers.
• Compilations are not accepted.
• JOTAF does not charge any fee.
• In all articles submitted after January 1, 2021, at least 2 references should be made to our Journal.
• All articles submitted after January 1, 2021 are sent to the Statistics Editor for approval.