As of August 2021, the following changes have been made to the article submission process:
1. Priority will be given to full-text submissions in English.
2. Submissions made following the publication of the August 2021 issue, if accepted, will be published in April 2022 at the earliest.
3. New submissions should be prepared in accordance with the new template.
4. New submissions in Turkish should have a structured, extended abstract of 1,500-2,000 words in English. Similarly, those in English should have a structured, extended abstract of 1,500-2,000 words in Turkish.
5. Authors should upload a similarity report with their submission. Submissions with more than 20% similarity will be returned to the author.
6. According to the 2020 TR Index criteria:
• An ethics committee approval must be obtained for research conducted in all disciplines including social sciences and for experimental studies on humans and, requiring ethical committee decision, and this approval should be stated and documented in the article.
• In studies requiring ethical committee permission, the board name, date and issue number should be included in the method section and on the first/last page of the article.
• For data collection scales, the permission of the scale owner should be obtained and declared in the article.
• Copyright regulations must be observed for the ideas and works of art used.
7. Please read the “Author Guidelines” and “Submissions” sections carefully.
Research ArticleMODERATION AND MEDIATION ROLE OF TEACHING IMAGE IN THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PREFERRING TEACHING AND ATTITUDE
Research ArticleMillî Eğitim Bakanlığı Tarafından Hazırlanan Beceri Temelli Türkçe Sorularının Yenilenmiş Bloom Taksonomisi Açısından Ele Alınması
Research ArticleÇevrim İçi Öğrenme Ortamlarında Kullanılan Platformlar ve Öğretim Teknolojileri: İlköğretim Matematik Öğretmenleri Gözüyle