JAPSS aims to contribute social sciences by publishing articles, researches, dissemination of various arguments in social studies. The objective of the journal is to share understanding by exploring new practices, perspectives and also promoting social policies and strategies through advancing theoretical backround. JAPSS publishes reporting empirical research and theoretical studies about analyzing, researching, debating and promoting social policies or practices about social issues, behavioral and human sciences based on individuals, families, societies, organizations, countries.
Prof. Dr. Şebnem ASLAN
Journal Qualification: International Refereed Scientific Journal
Publication Frequency: 1 Number per year (It can publish additional numbers as needed)
Full Text Language: Turkish & English & German
Application Fee: No fee is received for applications and evaluations made to JAPSS.
1. JAPSS (Journal of Academic Perspective on Social Studies) is published annually and has a peer review process. Special or additional issues may also be published if necessary.
2. JAPSS (Journal of Academic Perspective on Social Studies) includes international academic reviews, researches articles and studies in social sciences to peer review process. All manuscripts are reviewed initially by the Editors as to aims, scope, principles and standards of the journal. After this editorial evaluation, appropriate manuscripts will be sent for outside review.
3. All manuscripts are evaluated by at least two reviewers. Reviewers are detemined as to science field.
4. JAPSS (Journal of Academic Perspective on Social Studies performs a double- blind review process.
5. JAPSS has an effort to publish original studies related with social sciences. The author(s) should ensure that summitted articles/manuscripts have not been previously in any journal or media and sent to any journal review process.
6. JAPSS (Journal of Academic Perspective on Social Studies) attaches importance to academic and scientific publishing pattern. In the light of this principle, submitted articles may be checked with duplication-checking software to protect authors rights against to plagiarism, copyright infringement and the other breaches of practices in publication.
7. All processes related with reviewing and publishing should be followed online via peer review system.
8. All rights of the articles have been assigned to the journal within the publishing process. Accepted manuscripts for the publication are not reproduced, used ot published in any other media without permission of the journal management. JAPSS (Journal of Academic Perspective on Social Studies) may publish the articles various databases or the other media.
9. All legal, economic and ethical responsibility of the articles that sent to JAPSS (Journal of Academic Perspective on Social Studies) for publishing belong to the author(s).
10. JAPSS (Journal of Academic Perspective on Social Studies) publishes articles in English.
11. The manuscripts that fit within the aims and scope of the journal are reviewed by the reviewers within 15 days. If the manuscript is not reported at the end of this process, a new reviewer may be appointed for the article.
12. The manuscript that has two positive review reports from the field evaluation is eligible for publication. The manuscript that has only a positive review report is sent to a third reviewer and the publication of the manuscript is determined by the report of the third reviewer.
13. The aouthors can oppose the reviewer reports within scientific views and reasons. In such a case, editorial board examine the manuscripts and report.
14. There are no fees payable to submit or publish in this journal.