TOGU Career Research Journal (TOGUCAR) is an peer-reviewed internationally respected journal which is published twice a year. In the TOGUCAR, original research on career, career management and career planing are accepted. TOGUCAR is online, open access, double blind peer-reviewed, international research journal. Language of the journal is English. Our Journal's aim is to share knowledge with academicians, teachers and students of engineering, science and natural sciences, both in their own fields and colleagues, by gathering scientific and professional studies. However, our another aim is to provide an internationally appropriate platform with the necessary features by discussing career, career management and vocational innovations for provide a better education for future generations. We hope that our journal will bring a new perspective to that platforms and will contribute to career, career management and career planing studies.
TOGUCAR is published online bi-annually (July and December).
It is mandatory that the authors submit a report of the iThenticate program of plagiarism.
• Career management
• Career planing
• Future jobs
• Education technologies
• Distance education and innovative approaches
• On the job training and innovative approaches
• Industry 4.0 impact in the service sector and changes in career process
• Innovative approaches in research methods
• The effect of new technologies on engineering profession and changes in career process