TR Index Ethical Principles are applied in the International Journal of Agriculture, Environment and Food Sciences, and the "Ethical Principles Flow Chart" that the author(s) and the journal must comply with is presented below. Ethics committee approval should be obtained according to the "Ethical Principles Flow Chart" for studies that require data collection by quantitative or qualitative methods such as experiments, surveys, scales, interviews, observations, and focus group studies on human and animal subjects. If the study does not require ethics committee approval, it should be stated that "The ethics committee approval is not required for the study" by referring to the relevant section of the "Ethical Principles Flow Chart" in the "Ethical Approval" section of the article.
You can download the Ethic Committee Approval https://dergipark.org.tr/tr/download/journal-file/28948
Studies requiring ethics committee permission are listed below. When uploading your manuscript to the International Journal of Agriculture, Environment and Food Sciences (JAEFS), you must upload the Ethics Committee Permission document along with your paper file. If your study is not included in the study group requiring ethics committee approval, you must sign the declaration form indicating this situation and state the situation in the text of the paper.
Studies Requiring Ethics Committee Permission
• All kinds of research conducted with qualitative or quantitative approaches that require data collection from participants using questionnaires, interviews, focus group work, observation, experimentation, interview techniques.
• Use of humans and animals (including material / data) for experimental or other scientific purposes,
• Clinical studies on humans,
• Research on animals,
• Retrospective studies in accordance with the law on protection of personal data
• Stating that "informed consent form" was obtained in case presentations,
• Obtaining and specifying permission from the owners for the use of scales, surveys and photographs belonging to others,
• Stating that the copyright regulations are complied with for the intellectual and artistic works used.
TR Dizin Ethical Principles Flow Chart: https://dergipark.org.tr/tr/download/journal-file/28953
The International Journal of Agriculture, Environment and Food Sciences content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial (CC BY-NC) 4.0 International License which permits third parties to share and adapt the content for non-commercial purposes by giving the appropriate credit to the original work. Authors retain the copyright of their published work in the International Journal of Agriculture, Environment and Food Sciences.