Copyright Agreement and Acknowledgement of Authorship Form
The International Journal of Agriculture, Environment and Food Sciences is an open access publication, and the journal’s publication model is based on Budapest Access Initiative (BOAI)
declaration. All published content is available online, free of charge https://dergipark.org.tr/en/pub/jaefs/archive
. The journal’s content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial (CC BY-NC) 4.0
International License which permits third parties to share and adapt the content for non-commercial purposes by giving the appropriate credit to the original work. Authors retain the copyright of their published work in the International Journal of Agriculture, Environment and Food Sciences.
The author(s) who publish with the International Journal of Agriculture, Environment and Food Sciences agree to the following terms;
• Copyrights for articles published in the International Journal of Agriculture, Environment and Food Sciences are held by the author(s), with first publication rights granted to the journal.
• The author(s) is(are) the sole owner(s) of the article, has(have) full right and title to copyright in the article and has(have) the right to reproduce the article for his/her/their own purposes provided the copies are not offered for sale.
• The author(s) must warrant that the work and all figures, illustrations, photographs, charts, and other supplementary material are original.
• The author(s) must take responsibility for all parts of the article.
• The author(s), upon the publication of their work, can publish it in online environments and/or social networks (personal webpages, Researchgate, Facebook, Instagram etc.).