1. The Journal of Interdisciplinary Educational Researches is an eminent journal with compilations, translations and authentic writings, mainly on quantitative and qualitative research related to all sub-titles of the educational sciences or both research methods, December, July). The articles can be sent in Turkish or English languages.
2. The articles submitted to the Journal of Interdisciplinary Education Research should not have been previously published anywhere and should not have been submitted to another printed / electronic medium for publication. If the articles submitted to the Journal of Interdisciplinary Research Studies and / or taken to the arbitration process are sent to another media and the same or similar has been published before, the process is canceled.
3. The articles are evaluated on the "Electronic Mail Article Application System". Detailed information is available on our website at http://ebe.dpu.edu.tr.
4. The first and third articles of each issue published in accordance with the terms of publication of the magazine and the whole process of the article (if it was originally submitted from the register, the final version of the three articles published and edited for the articles to be published) will be uploaded to the system.
The articles submitted to are subject to preliminary examination in terms of form and content. The articles that are appropriate in form and content are presented to the editorial board for appointment of an arbitrator. It is concluded within 4 weeks whether the articles submitted to the Journal of Interdisciplinary Education Researches will enter the arbitration process. The evaluation period of the articles is 90 days.
6. Arbitrators shall be appointed in accordance with the articles examined anonymously by the Editorial Board. Each article is sent as two anonymous texts in total.
7. On the basis of the reports from the referees, it is decided whether or not the author (s) should request correction or additional information and abbreviations in the framework of the report, and this decision is notified to the author (s). If the two referees report is negative, the article is rejected without waiting for the third referee report.
8. If corrections are required from the publication, the corrections must be made within 15 days at the latest and sent to the editorial board.
9. At the beginning of all sent articles should be English title , English summary. Abstracts should not exceed 300 words. In summary; there should be purpose, method, findings and conclusions sections. Key words should be written in English . Abbreviations should not be used in summaries. The keywords / keywords should preferably be selected from the indexes of the domain. Abstract and Abstract should be typed in 10 points and fit on one page. The entry should start at the other page.
10. The type of the article (research, case presentation, compilation, etc.) should be indicated on the contact form of the articles submitted for publication in the Journal of Interdisciplinary Educational Researches.
11. The title of the article must first be written in the original language, then on the other side, 12 pt, capitalized, bold, and centered on the page. In the same order, 10 points should be written with the first letters capitalized, the other letters small, bold and left. If the work has been presented before, it is produced from a project or a drawing. the footnote should be placed at the end of the heading of the article (*).
12. When applying for "Electronic Mail Article Application System", contact form and article application form should be filled. These forms are on the web page of our magazine.
13. The author responsible for the communication to the "Electronic Mail Article Submission System" should submit the electronic mail to email@example.com with an attachment to the contact form, the article application form, and the article (Microsoft Word 2007 and above (docx) mail. Beneath the title of the article should be written the full names of the author / s such that the first letters are small and the other letters are small, based on the right, and footnotes should be included in the title, institution and contact information by adding the island footnote. The subject of your e-mail should be specified as "article reference".
14. All articles; must be prepared in accordance with the "article writing guide" found on the web site of the institute.
In the 15th edition, the writing guidelines and the writing rules of the Turkish Language Association should be taken as an example. For detailed information, please refer to Turkish Language Institution's web page: www.tdk.gov.tr. Instead of foreign words, Turkish dictionaries should be used as much as possible. In the first place where Turkish unfamiliar words are used, foreign correspondence can be given in parentheses. Foreign words in the math must be italic.
16. The articles sent in English and the articles written in English of the articles submitted in Turkish must have passed a competent language check before submission. Dependent on content.
The Aim of The Journal
The Journal of Interdisciplinary Educational Researches (JIER) published by the Interdisciplinary Educational and Research Association (JIER)A) is an internationally eminent journal.
JIER, a nonprofit, nonprofit NGO, is concerned with improving the education system within the context of its corporate objectives and social responsibility policies. JIER, has the potential to solve educational problems and has a strong gratification for the contributions of qualified scientific researchers.
JIER has the purpose of serving the construction of an education system that can win the knowledge and skills that each individual should have firstly in our country and then in the world. In addition, JIER serves to disseminate the academic work that contributes to the professional development of teachers and academicians, offering concrete solutions to the problems of all levels of education, from preschool education to higher education.
JIER has the priority to contribute to more qualified school practices. Creating and managing content within this context will help to advance towards the goal of being a "focus magazine" and "magazine school", and will also form the basis for a holistic view of educational issues. It also acts as an intermediary in the production of common mind for sustainable development and education