Afyon Kocatepe University Journal of Social Sciences is a scientific refereed journal that aims to contribute to the knowledge of social sciences by publishing national and international scientific studies in the field of social sciences.
Afyon Kocatepe University Journal of Social Sciences gives place to scholarly articles on disciplines such as anthropology, philosophy, psychology, sociology, language and literature, education, theology, economics and administrative sciences, law, public relations, communication, tourism, art and design, etc. It is a peer-reviewed scientific journal that includes scientific studies in all fields within the scope of social sciences.
Afyon Kocatepe University Journal of Social Sciences has been published since 1999 in accordance with the "Refereed Journal" status. While it was published twice a year, in June and December, until 2017, it was published as 3 issues in 2018 due to the need in the field and the intense interest in the journal, and since 2019, it has been published four times a year (March, June, September, December). It can also publish Special Issues with the decision of the Editorial Board.
If you plan to send a manuscript to Afyon Kocatepe University Journal of Social Sciences, you can access the journal publication policy and journal writing rules via the related links on the website.
Authors must be registered before submitting to the journal.
You can visit http://www.sbd.aku.edu.tr/?p=20 to access the past issues of Afyon Kocatepe University Journal of Social Sciences before switching to DergiPark system.
The manuscripts should be arranged according to the journal template
JOURNAL / PUBLICATION POLICY
Afyon Kocatepe University Journal of Social Sciences, which is published electronically in four issues (March, June, September, December), is published as Open Access via Tübitak Journal-Park-Academic system. With the decision of the Editorial Board and the Editor, a special issue can be published in addition to the normal issues.
2. Afyon Kocatepe University Journal of Social Sciences is open access, published through Tübitak Journal-Park-Academic system, and it is a completely free of charge journal.
3. The manuscripts sent to the journal are first gone through by the editorial board and if appropriate for the scope of the journal and in accordance with the publication principles of the journal sent to the referees (at least two reviewers).
4. Afyon Kocatepe University Journal of Social Sciences uses the double-blind method in the referee evaluation process for the manuscripts submitted. In this respect, author and referee identities are hidden in all processes of the studies in the double blind method.
5. Authors have the right to withdraw the articles they have uploaded to the journal at any stage.
6. If requested after correction, the manuscripts are sent to the reviewers again After the evaluation, the manuscript is published with the approval of the journal management.
7. If you intend to apply for an article to Afyon Kocatepe University Journal of Social Sciences,
please see: https://dergipark.org.tr/tr/pub/akusosbil/writing-rules
8. Authors whose articles are accepted are deemed to have accepted the information contained in their work to be shared with reference to protect the copyright and the rights of the journal under the Creative Commons Attribution License. In this direction, Afyon Kocatepe University Journal of Social Sciences applies the Attribution-Non-Commercial-Non-derivative 4.0 International Public License (CC BY-NC ND 4.0) for all its articles
9. Afyon Kocatepe University Journal of Social Sciences adopts the principles of Tubitak Journal-Park-Academic Open Access system and “Budapest Open Access Movement” (http://www.budapestopenaccessinitiative.org/ list_signatures). According to these principles;
10. "Higher Education Council Scientific Research and Publication Ethics Directive" (http://www.yok.gov.tr/web/guest/icerik/-/journal_content/56_INSTANCE_rEHF8BIsfYRx/10279/ 18187), and in addition, the principles published by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) as open access have been adopted in the ethical duties and responsibilities of the publication.
Dergimiz hiç bir süreçte hiçbir ücret talep etmemektedir. Yazarlara telif hakkı ödenmez. Dergimiz açık erişim politikası takip etmektedir.