The Journal of Social Research and Management provides support for researchers in the field of social sciences and management sciences, as well as contributes to the literature by including original studies in the social and management sciences. The aim of the journal is to contribute to the field of social sciences and management sciences by publishing scientific studies at the national level in the field of social sciences and management sciences in accordance with universal principles, values and methods. Journal of Social Research and Management publish original studies in varies fields such as social sciences (education sciences, theology, communication, geography, history, linguistics, psychology, anthropology, philosophy, philology, musicology, fine arts, sociology, archeology, economics, international relations, social work, political science, international studies, business management, econometrics, applied statistics, law, public administration) and management sciences.
Prof. Dr. Şebnem ASLAN
1. Journal of Social Research and Management is published annually and has a peer review process. Special or additional issues may also be published if necessary.
2. Journal of Social Research and Management aims to contribute social and management sciences by publishing national and international scientific studies. Journal of Social Research and Management publishes original original studies in vaious fields such as social sciences (education sciences, theology, communication, geography, history, linguistics, psychology, anthropology, philosophy, philology, musicology, fine arrts, sociology, archeology, economics, international relations, social work, law, public administration) and management sciences. Moreover, studies that presented in a scientific meeting may be published in the journal providing the records about veneu, name and the date of the meeting and that it has not been published in any journal or media. In such a case, all responsibilities belong to the authors.
3. Summitted articles/manuscripts to the journal of social research and management should not been previously in any journal or media and sent to any journal review process.
4. All rights of the articles have been assigned to the journal within the publishing process. Accepted manuscripts for the publicationare not reproduced, used ot published in any other media without permission of the journal management. Journal of social research and management may publish the articles various data bases or the other media.
5. All legal, economic and ethical responsibility of the articles that sent to Journal of social research and management for publishing belong to the author(s).
6. Journal of social research and management publishes articles in English, Turkish and German.
1. Any information about authors should not be written in paper/manuscripts that submitted to the journal of social research and management. Author information would be added to the papers in publication process.
2. All manuscripts are reviewed initially by the Editors as toaims, scope, principles and standards of the journal. The manuscripts may be sent to the authors for revision. After this editorial evaluation, appropriate manuscripts will be sent for outside review.
3. The manuscripts that are not appropriate for guideliness of the journal, are not directed to the reviewers.
4. All manuscripts are evaluated by at least two reviewers. Reviewers are detemined as to science field.
5. The journal of social research and management performs a double-blind review process.
6. The manuscripts that fit within the aims and scope of the journal are reviewed by the reviewers within 15 days. If the manuscript is not reported at theend of this process, a new reviewer may be appointed for the article.
7. The manuscript that has two positive review reports from the field evaluation is eligible for publication. The manuscript that has only a positive review report is sent to a third reviewer and the publication of the manuscript is determined by the report of the third reviewer.
8. The reviewers may would like to review the manuscripts after modifications. In such a case, revised manuscript will be directed to the reviewers automatically.
9. The authors can opposed the reviewer reports within scientific views and reasons. In such a case, editorial board examine the manuscripts and report and may apply another reviewer, if necessary.
10. Editorial board follows the modifications that suggested by the reviewers rigorously.
11. There are no fees payable to submit or publish in this journal.
1. Articles must be written in the Microsoft Word Programme and the page structure must be created as follows:
Paper Size A4 Vertical
Top Margin 3 cm
Bottom Margin 3 cm
Left Margin 3 cm
Right Margin 3 cm
Font Times News Roman
Font Style Normal
Type Size (Head line) 12
Type Size (Regular Text) 11
Type Size (Footnote Text) 9
Type Size (Abstract) 10
Paragraph Spacing 6 nk
Line Spacing 1
2. The abstract should be no more than 250 words and should have the following subsections
· Summary (which should contain details of the context for the article and methods/approachused)
· Findings (which should contain the key findings)
· Applications (which should contain details of impact and application to Professional practice)
3. Full articles should be a maximum of 8000 words.
4. Manuscripts should have 3-5 keywords under the abstract.
5. The manuscripts should follow APA reference style.
6. The manuscripts that are not appropriate for submission guidelines cannot be include in peer review process.