Journal of The Institute of Science and Technology (JIST)
JIST is International Peer Reviewed Journal and published four times a year. Our journal does not charge any fees. All of the articles are accessible by open access and can be downloaded in full text.
Preparation for Submitting Articles
1. Article is prepared according to the spelling rules of our journal
2. The similarity rate (iThenticate) should be prepared as PDF and should not exceed 20%.
3. Article title should be prepared in a way that does not contain formulas and symbols.
4. Math formulas should be prepared using only the Word program without using additional programs
5. The cover page should be downloaded on our Dergipark page and prepared as a Word file.
6. Copyright Transfer Agreement must be completed and scanned in PDF file format after signing. Reviewer suggestion file should have prepared.
Please contact for any question to firstname.lastname@example.org